Friday, August 4, 2017

Download Bullet For My Valentine Song Album Fever (2010)

8/04/2017 04:32:00 PM

Download Bullet For My Valentie Song Album Fever


Fever is the third studio album by Welsh heavy metal band,Bullet for My Valentine. Containing eleven tracks,the album was released on 26 and 27 April 2010 in the UK and in the US, respectively. The album sold 71,000 copies in the US and 21,965 in the UK in its first week of release to debut at position No. 3 onThe Billboard 200 and No. 1 onBillboard'sRock and Alternative charts, making it the band's most successfully-charting record to date.Since its release, Fever has sold over 500,000 copies worldwide.It also went gold in the UK in late 2013.

Released 26 April 2010

RecordedApril–December 2009

Length 49:33

LabelSony Music Entertainment/Jive

ProducerDon Gilmore


Download Bullet For My Valentine Song Album Fever


01. Your Betrayal
Download

02. Fever
Download

03. The Last Fight
Download

04. A Place Where You Belong
Download

05. Pleasure and Pain
Download

06. Alone
Download

07. Breaking Out, Breaking Down
Download

08. Bittersweet Memories
Download

09. Dignity
Download

10. Begging For Mercy
Download

11. Pretty On The Outside
Download

Read To >>>

>> Download Top 10 Best Bullet For My Valentine

>> Download Bullet For My Valentine Album The Poison

>> Download Bullet For My Valentine Album Scream Aim Fire



Thus My Post About Download Bullet For My Valentine Song Album Fever Happy Downloading and Thank You For Visiting... :D :D :D



~ Musik For Life ~

Written by

Please Share This Blog To Support Publiser and Make This Blog Keep Update... :D :D :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2017 Musik For Life. All rights resevered. Designed by Musik For Life

Back To Top